Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Written test, Merrillville and other Essay writing???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Written test, Merrillville and other Essay writing???

Just wondering if the format for Indiana police test are generally the same and if they have essay writing on them.
    thanks

Originally posted by SCSOCONJ View Post
    Just wondering if the format for Indiana police test are generally the same and if they have essay writing on them.
    thanks
    It depends on if Merrillville is using IPSP to administer their test. If so, they have 3 or 4 standard tests that they'll give out. I think I took....6 written tests, all within 3 months of each other, and took the same test at least 3 times. As I recall, there was no essay writing on them. It basically consisted of showing up in the morning, being given a book to study with narratives, photographs and maps. You study that for about 3 hours making notes, then you go to lunch, come back and take the test. The test was multiple choice, true false and matching over what you learned in the morning. I believe you had to recreate the map to a certain degree, or perhaps just had to answer questions about the map. Either way, I don't recall any essay type questions, I don't even think there was short answer to be honest.

The tests are geared towards the lowest level of applicant, essentially, the high school graduate with no additional education. They're not hard at all.
    Originally posted by K40
    To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
    ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4386 users online. 248 members and 4138 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X