300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic Day

A Toast: To my fellow veterans, current soldiers and law enforcement officers today is a day we've been waiting to see for nearly 10 years. On 9/11 we lost friends, neighbors, co-workers and loved ones. Since then many of us have served on the streets of Baghdad, Kabul and America in defense of this great nation. We've witnessed atrocities that are in many cases unimaginable. We've watched as innocents were harmed and our friends gave their lives in defense of this great nation. A great victory has been won today and we've witnessed a historic moment, but our work is not done. In honor of those who've lost their lives we must continue our noble efforts. To those in uniform, green, blue or brown raise a glass and rejoice... Osama Bin Laden is dead... CHEERS!!!

Cheers to black ops

Comment

Oorah!!!!!!!!!!!!
      "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
      I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

We canceled our BOL this morning.

What!
        This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5106 users online. 293 members and 4813 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X