Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardinal
    replied
    Verbal judo won't stop a citizen from complaining that you were driving 38mph in a 35mph. Or a citizen from complaining that you spend all shift at 7-11 even though all you did was stop in to go to the bathroom and grab a coke. It won't stop a citizen from complaining that you were just not the officer friendly that they expected because you just came from a call where you fought a drunk twice your size into handcuffs. It also won't stop a citizen from complaining that your flashlight blinded them on the traffic stop and it made them feel like a criminal.

Leave a comment:

• mtown18
    replied
    Verbal Judo....;0

Leave a comment:

• PtlCop
    replied
    Originally posted by CadetMills17 View Post
    Copy that, well you can still be proactive like myself and use your verbal judo, its worked for 5 years with me. Not one complaint.
    It's coming. Probably from the person you least expect it to come from too...

Leave a comment:

• CadetMills17
    replied
    Copy that, well you can still be proactive like myself and use your verbal judo, its worked for 5 years with me. Not one complaint.

Leave a comment:

• IMPDNE
    replied
    I don't work for SBPD, but I'm sure its the same as any other department. What Cardinal refers to is the phenomenon that proactive officers get complained on for stupid ****.

Leave a comment:

• CadetMills17
    replied
    can you elaborate on that?

Leave a comment:

• Cardinal
    replied
    Good guys. Fun town to work but it seems the guys that bust their hump end up getting in trouble for ticky tack stuff.

Leave a comment:

• CadetMills17
    started a topic South Bend PD

South Bend PD

Does anyone have any info on this department?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5263 users online. 315 members and 4948 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X