Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody kno of any pd's hiring for police officer, or community service officer?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody kno of any pd's hiring for police officer, or community service officer?

Does anybody kno of any pd's hiring for police officer, or community service officer? jst curious please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page

Rob767,

Please restate your question in such a manor that we can comprehend it. I am naturally assuming that there is something wrong with your keyboard. I'm having a hard time discerning the gibberish your keyboard produced while you were typing.

Kind regards
    This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Rob, you'll never get hired with grammar like that.

Comment

Sorry about that, I was not aware that it posted that way. But my question was does anyone know of any police departments hiring for community service officer, or police officer in Indiana?

Comment

Any specific area?

Comment

I would recommend watching the IMPD, Marion County Sheriff, and State Police website. They routinely do processes that are posted on their respective sites. Some of the surrounding Sheriff departments post their process on their websites as well.
            This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Originally posted by Indy View Post
              Any specific area?
              No, I'm open to relocate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob767 View Post
                No, I'm open to relocate.
                Since you stated that, have you considered US Border Patrol or maybe the Coast Guard? My last vacation was a cruise that docked in the Bahamas, and there was a CG crew that stopped by for lunch during a drug running patrol.........tough life

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
                Toby Keith

Comment

Originally posted by 55-502 View Post
                  Since you stated that, have you considered US Border Patrol or maybe the Coast Guard? My last vacation was a cruise that docked in the Bahamas, and there was a CG crew that stopped by for lunch during a drug running patrol.........tough life

I've actually looked into border patrol but they aren't hiring at the moment...

Comment

Check out Air Marshal jobs. Virgin Islands PD was desperate for people to come down there last time i heard....you just gotta drive on the left. There is always Detroit PD.

try governmentjobs.com
                    Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

A friend said he received a call from IMPD, so apparently the 9th hiring process is beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy View Post
                        A friend said he received a call from IMPD, so apparently the 9th hiring process is beginning.
                        True, but the word we're getting is its going to be a small class, 25 people.
                        I miss you, Dave.
                        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Are they just taking people from the 8th or are they actually starting a new process.

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
                            True, but the word we're getting is its going to be a small class, 25 people.
                            Yeah that is fairly small compared to past IMPD classes, but still worth a shot. Thanks for the info.

Underdog, I have no idea.
                            Last edited by Indy; 04-10-2011, 02:28 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3300 users online. 170 members and 3130 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X