Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer Sues Church

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/27293425/detail.html

I bet a lot of people forgot about this little incident...

The only people who have forgotten it are the so-called "leaders" of the city : mayor, director of public safety, and chief of police.

Comment

What a rotten thing to have done, to have presumed to "test" this officerby staging a fight! I hope he wins his case-- and I hope the people whose bright idea it was in the first place have come to understand what's wrong with their thinking.
      We do not all come to religion over the wandering years,
      but sooner or later we all get to meet God. -- Edward Conlon

Comment

Reading some of the comments after the story really makes me wonder about how some people actually function in society.
        Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Good for Matt. Hope he puts the church out of business. Oh wait, it is really a non-profit. Well, maybe he can get a couple of the churches Caddies, I mean transportation for the indigent.
          Do your best, do what is right

Comment

I was hoping to see this story one day. 2nd on putting the church out of business. Those ***hats don't deserve to have a church if their going to influence the congregation this way.
            This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

And the Concerned Clergy/Ten Point Coalition play the race card in 3............2...............1

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
              Toby Keith

Comment

Originally posted by 55-502 View Post
                And the Concerned Clergy/Ten Point Coalition play the race card in 3............2...............1

Funny you should mention that. The Concerned Clergy and Al Sharpton were all out in force when Jerry Piland was accused of excessive force against Brandon Johnson, but they are strangely silent on the killing of David Moore by one of their people. **** them.

Comment

Originally posted by IMPDNE View Post
                  Funny you should mention that. The Concerned Clergy and Al Sharpton were all out in force when Jerry Piland was accused of excessive force against Brandon Johnson, but they are strangely silent on the killing of David Moore by one of their people. **** them.
                  I'm still waiting on the Star to publish the details of the arrest of Rev. Clay during IBE last year. Funny how that never made the paper and that the felony battery charge on a female IMPD Officer suddenly was dropped after a call to his buddy Daryl Pierce.

I can't imagine why we have race issues in this city still

Last edited by 55-502; 03-24-2011, 08:24 AM.
                  Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
                  Toby Keith

Comment

I brought this topic up to the chief in our last in service training when he said "I'll answer any questions". So I asked him why there weren't any arrests made in this debacle. Tom Selik stated that it was taken care of in a "back room" agreement and all parties involved were satisfied with the resolution

...guess the main party wasn't satisfied enough....because now he's suing. Good for him. He deserves it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5249 users online. 322 members and 4927 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X