300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Johnson Arrest

I'm sure all of you are as shocked as I was to read of Brandon's arrest this morning My only comment is, Jerry I'm buying lunch today!

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
    Toby Keith

His lawyer was surprised that they took 14+ officers with them to conduct the warrants. My thought was they just wanted plenty witnesses.
    This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

I am shocked and dismayed by this development.
      Originally posted by K40
      To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
      ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

Wait this is the same kid? I thought he was only an innocent victim... clearly he has emotional trouble from the incident this summer that forced him into this lifestyle, I'm sure it's not his fault at all. Poor kid

Comment

I, for one, am shocked. Shocked, I say! My money was on him to grow up and cure cancer...

Comment

I'm not shocked by some of the things, but I'm keeping an eye on this story. Yesterday on Afternoons with Amos, one of the older accused called in proclaiming his innocence. Then Mmoja Ajabu was interviewed and claimed to have a copy of the warrant which was served. He also said he had a copy of the receipt for the .357, which showed it was purchased by Brandon's mother from Don's Guns a year or so ago. Then his mother called in claiming Brandon has done nothing wrong, that the cops knew she had the gun because they stopped her not too long ago. She stated she has a license to carry a handgun and has the original purchase receipt from Don's Guns. One guy who called in insinuated that Brandon and others were up to no good when they lived near him. Other folks called in defending them. Others called in saying they will wait for the outcome of this incident, but that Brandon needs to watch what he is doing since he will always be in the public eye.

It will be very interesting to see where this goes. Ajabu stated he has been in contact with the prosecutor (or someone from the prosecutor) and that after his interview, he was running down either the original, or a copy of, the receipt of the gun confiscated.

Comment

"It will be very interesting to see where this goes. Ajabu stated he has been in contact with the prosecutor"

Ajabu is a loose cannon that Tom Benjamen has to deal with now and the reputation of Light of the World Church is in question, allowing this buffoon to claim the title of Reverend. I remember a few years back Ajabu was burning a flag on Monument Circle and assaulted several Officers during his arrest, then soon after he was threatening a Federal Judge who wanted to pursue the death penalty for his son in the Carmel slayings. It's not a coincidence that Ajabu is the only one in the media spotlight right now, Benjamen and the Concerned Clergy are ominously silent.........for once!

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
              Toby Keith

Comment

Originally posted by 55-502 View Post
                "It will be very interesting to see where this goes. Ajabu stated he has been in contact with the prosecutor"

Ajabu is a loose cannon that Tom Benjamen has to deal with now and the reputation of Light of the World Church is in question, allowing this buffoon to claim the title of Reverend. I remember a few years back Ajabu was burning a flag on Monument Circle and assaulted several Officers during his arrest, then soon after he was threatening a Federal Judge who wanted to pursue the death penalty for his son in the Carmel slayings. It's not a coincidence that Ajabu is the only one in the media spotlight right now, Benjamen and the Concerned Clergy are ominously silent.........for once!

That wasn't a federal judge, it was Steve Nation in Hamilton County who was the prosecutor, and the VICTIM'S MOTHER! What a piece of garbage! He was so convinced of his sons innocence that he repeatedly said that if the state killed his son for something he didn't do, he would respond in kind. Nevermind the fact that his conviction for the robbery-murder has been upheld at every single appeal that's ever been tried, his father STILL thinks he's innocent.

Shockingly enough, Andre Carson, the "Congressman" from Indianapolis thinks Kofi Ajabu is "brilliant." Nothing like a congressman asserting that the man who participated in killing three innocent people is "brilliant"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE6MNaGffp8

Sickening isn't it.
                Originally posted by K40
                To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
                ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

Wow. "It was just a robbery..." no need to put him in prison for murder when it was just a robbery. I wonder if he thought "oops, this was just a robbery" after the first person was killed? Second? Third? Ridiculous.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6472 users online. 349 members and 6123 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X