300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISP Written Exam Times

Hey everyone. Not sure if anyone has asked this, but since nothing popped up in my search I figured I would give it a try. I am taking the ISP written exam soon, and am so utterly confused on the timing. There is a meeting at 9 a.m., and my testing begins at 1245 p.m. Regarding the study session and such, is 1245 when it all begins, or is that when the test is administered? I hope that makes sense! I know there has been alot of controversy regarding employment with ISP, but I am viewing it as a stepping stone to building a career. Anyone else that has been through the testing recently, your advice is welcomed! Thanks everyone!

I would suggest contacting the Human Resources Division or the recruiter that is assigned to the district you live in. They would be able to clear up any confusion that you may have. Good Luck!

Comment

Typical...ISP cannot even get their hiring process started right. My suggestion - stay as far away from ISP as possible.

Comment

From past experience...

I'll call it that the study session starts at 9am and the test is administeerd at 1245.

Seemed like there was a Check in time, then some instructions for the study period, study period for roughly 2 hours or more, a break and then the test began......

GOOD LUCK - There are varying opinions as you know, I say, go for it and go from there.........
        There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

Anybody in the central get an e-mail yet? Got my confirmation e-mail and thats it.

Comment

I'm going to the Central one and I got my email about my time 5 days ago.

Comment

Also, the "meeting" you may be reffering to is basically an informational session that the ISP puts on that kind of orients you on what they do, how they work, what the process is like, and then you meet your districts recruiter. I would definitely attend that.

Comment

There lies my issue.. I am planning on attending the 9 am meeting, and my test time is at 1245. The total study/prep/registration says it is three hours. So, that would mean I can't possibly attend the meeting if the actual test is administered at 1245.

I am in the North Region, and got my invitation email five days before they told me to expect it, so March 3rd.

Thanks everyone for the advice and information!

Comment

Relax guy! The 9am is a meeting over the whole process and how they work (info brief) takes about 30 min... not mandatory. The 1245 will start the instructions on the written exam that is 4 hours, just don't be late for this if you plan on being a Trooper! Good Luck.
                  UH-60 Blackhawk Pilot
                  Land of the free, because of the brave!

Comment

Originally posted by HawkPilot View Post
                    Relax guy! The 9am is a meeting over the whole process and how they work (info brief) takes about 30 min... not mandatory. The 1245 will start the instructions on the written exam that is 4 hours, just don't be late for this if you plan on being a Trooper! Good Luck.
                    Haha, thanks! This will be my first LE exam/application process, hence the worrying! Ha!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3863 users online. 226 members and 3637 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X