Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excise PD knows how to throw a party!!

http://www.indystar.com/article/2009...g-bad-behavior

Carson was an officer with the department when, in June 2006, he attended a party thrown by Lt. Thomas Newgent.
    Advertisement

At that party, Carson and other witnesses said Newgent pulled down the bikini bottom of one junior officer and sprayed whipped cream on the chest of another female officer, offering to lick it off.

With the one rumor I have heard about a younger officer, this type of spring break partying didn't come as a surprise to me. They already had the strip club fiasco years back. I personally don't see that much wrong with the above, as long as everyone is consenting. The issue I would have is outfall from such behavior: Legit sexual harassment claims, bogus sexual harassment claims, photos getting out on the internet, etc..

Oh, wonder why I didn't get an invite!!

A Carson family member taking the moral high road? WOW!

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
    Toby Keith

Comment

Sammy and Andre Carson were BOTH in my Basic class. Andre was class president. Quite honestly, both were great guys.
      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

First off, it's a freaking party and I assuming a good one at that if people were in bikinis and whip cream was available. Second, did the officers that had their bottoms taken off of them file or complain? And the whip cream cop? Either way, hope this guy gets his job back, etc but he needs to learn to let some things slide. Which is why I don't party with co-workers.
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv View Post
          I don't party with co-workers.
          +1

I have never had to have a recorded conversation with IA and don't intend to.
          War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I never knew he was an officer, I thought he was a non-sworn background investigator.

Comment

Originally posted by JSX1043 View Post
                I never knew he was an officer, I thought he was a non-sworn background investigator.
                Nope, he was a full-fledged officer. Like I said, they were both in my ILEA class.
                Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8668 users online. 447 members and 8221 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X