Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carmel's policy is absolutely no visible ink in uniform.
    Bummer

Comment

Originally posted by inspectorsmiley View Post
      Bummer
      Would a winter uniform fix your problem?

BSD
      Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
      Toby Keith

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
        Carmel's policy is absolutely no visible ink in uniform. Not sure about Fishers.
        Carmel's isn't too strictly enforced, there's one Motorcycle officer who's got a near full sleeve.
        Originally posted by K40
        To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
        ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

Would a winter uniform fix your problem?
          Yes, except for sweating my nards off in the summer. Although night shift might not be too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by inspectorsmiley View Post
            Yes, except for sweating my nards off in the summer. Although night shift might not be too bad.
            I have a good friend thats a Business Special at St. Francis, and she is tatted pretty much all over from her Martial Arts career (1 tat for each belt, in 3 different diciplines!), and she must wear winter gear year round. Not fun, but she has a job.

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
            Toby Keith

Comment

Some departments, like the Sheriff's Office I use to be a Reserve at, had the tattoo policy, but also a policy of when the summer uniform is utilized, and when the winter uniform is utilized. Neither uniform could be worn year round...
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              In Memory of Staff Sgt. Matt Kimmell
              United States Army
              5th Special Forces Group
              Former Deputy Sheriff, Vanderburgh County
              Killed in Iraq October 11, 2005
              Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today!!
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

Comment

Originally posted by PtlCop View Post
                Carmel's isn't too strictly enforced, there's one Motorcycle officer who's got a near full sleeve.
                It may not be too strictly enforced with CURRENT officers, but I can most definately assure you, YOU WILL NOT GET HIRED WITH VISIBLE INK.
                Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                  It may not be too strictly enforced with CURRENT officers, but I can most definately assure you, YOU WILL NOT GET HIRED WITH VISIBLE INK.
                  Should I still apply?

Comment

You would make a great PR guy for the department

Comment

What it comes down to is two VERY different styles of policing between Hamilton County and Marion County. Do a ride along with each and decide what you like. IMPD is more urban take-no-**** policing for the most part, while Hamilton County anything is generally more politically correct policing...
                      **You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm...**

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3103 users online. 159 members and 2944 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X