300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary Police Department

Is it true, they only hired individuals who lived in the city with the last test?
    Last edited by littleguy; 10-13-2009, 12:10 AM.

I heard that. I know they also did the same thing with the Fire Department and Ems when they hired the last time. It's a shame. I can understand wanting to hire people that live in the city, but there are a lot people out here that would do a great job for the city of Gary. And who know's, maybe if they got hired they would move into the city.

brandon911

Comment

I heard that they were trying to codify that, but it ended up getting voted down. I could be wrong. I really hope they didn't do it, I don't think many qualified candidates would move to Gary to get the job. Can't say I blame them, especially if they plan on raising a family.

Comment

All Gary has hired for the last three processes is people who live in Gary and it will be that way as long as Clay is mayor (if you can really call him one). Sad thing is half of the people they hire are not qualified to be police officers or cant make it through the academy. But that is why Gary is the way it is and sinking fast.

Comment

They are known as a really good, progressive dept. The Chief is a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by whyistopu View Post
            They are known as a really good, progressive dept. The Chief is a good guy.
            Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Just like the last chief, who is now in federal prison for violating a suspects rights????
              "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

Comment

Really good progressive department? Obviously you dont know to much about the Gary Police Department.

Comment

obviously you don't know too much about sarcasm

Comment

Personally I consider myself a professional in that category!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4730 users online. 230 members and 4500 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X