300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1977 Perf Question

I took a physical/ Physch est a few weeks ago, and I know that the P.D. Retirement board needs to meet, and then as far as I understand they have to get final approval from PERF. Please correct me if I am wrong. Also if this is true does anybody know when the PERF board meets? Or How long this process usually takes. Anxious awaiting, thanks for any input.
    The most important things in life are worth fighting for.

<--------- RAAAAAR!!!

I don't know when they meet but it's always taken AT LEAST a month for my perf process to be completed. I know it seems like forever, but it's usually the last step!

Comment

Thanks for the help, however I heard last night everything passed successfully and I will be sworn in on 11-30-2009. I am super excited I have worked very hard to get successfully hired by a police dept. I expect to attend the academy in early January.
      The most important things in life are worth fighting for.

<--------- RAAAAAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sjc1526 View Post
        Thanks for the help, however I heard last night everything passed successfully and I will be sworn in on 11-30-2009. I am super excited I have worked very hard to get successfully hired by a police dept. I expect to attend the academy in early January.
        Ok, where did you get hired? PM me if you don't want to post it on the main board. Congrats!
        Originally posted by K40
        To me, open carry is the equivalent of the couple making out and groping each other at the food court in the mall. Yeah, they are probably legal, as long as they don't start getting undressed. But they are still social retards.
        ‎"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him." - Rooster Cogburn

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3626 users online. 186 members and 3440 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X