300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm companies in the Indy area

I live in Indy and I'm looking to put a decent alarm on my house and would like to have it monitored if the price is right since I'll probably be the one responding to it. Any suggestions for good companies that do good installs and have a good monitoring service? Let me know of any good/bad experiences you've had with your own alarm co. or any runs involving one. Thanks!

I use ADT. If you're a veteran and a USAA member they have discounts on the monthly monitoring and special install rates.
    I miss you, Dave.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

I have heard Sonitrol, but do they do residential?

Comment

Reference sonitrol, not really into a stranger listening to my conversations with a mic that they install in my house

Cruiser, I'm not a vet so I probably won't qualify for any discounts but are you happy with the service? How is the pricing?

Comment

My system is 5 indoor dogs and 2 HUGE outdoor dogs, along with a heavilly armed homeowner

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
          Toby Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Wiz11 View Post
            Reference sonitrol, not really into a stranger listening to my conversations with a mic that they install in my house

Cruiser, I'm not a vet so I probably won't qualify for any discounts but are you happy with the service? How is the pricing?
            The service is good. I had a question about one of my sensors and they sent someone out to look at it instead of trying to guess what I was talking about over the phone. The guy was there in less than an hour and service charges are already included in your bill.

I pay less than $30 a month for monitoring and a cellular transmitter (so the alarm isn't disabled if the phone line is), but I think that'd be closer to $40 without the discounts. It saves a little bit on homeowner's insurance, but not a ton.
            I miss you, Dave.
            http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Myers Protection on the Southside

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5453 users online. 302 members and 5151 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X