300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Hour Pre-basic

Anyone know how long the pre-basic is good for? I was a reserve for 4 years and resigned a year ago. Will I have to take pre-basic again?
    "Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed." ---Bob Riley

Pre basic is good for two years after you take the class, however if you leave a department you are required to take it again.
    "If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck"

Comment

Originally posted by K9krazy21 View Post
      Pre basic is good for two years after you take the class, however if you leave a department you are required to take it again.
      this, especially if he went a year without any continuing training

Comment

I wanted to add to this question about Reserves and 40-hour Prebasic classes. When does the person become a Reserve with powers given to them from going through the classes: When a department swears them in, or when they complete the class and become certified?

Also, after becoming certified would the person receive their identification and such from the department or would it be mailed to that person from ILEA?

Just curious. I have always wanted to ask but never got around to it.

Thanks

Comment

You get your powers AFTER being sworn in. And you'll get your identification from that agency as well.
          Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Thank you Sir for the reply. Can't wait to get finished with training to get sworn in, will be a happy day indeed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1968 users online. 127 members and 1841 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X