Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Quick Note For The IMPD Crowd

To the men and women of IMPD:

I had the priviledge of riding a shift with my son last week in Baker district, and I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the experience. I know any department has it's internal problems, and interpersonal conflicts, but I was impressed with the training and professionalism displayed, the team work involved, and the amount of pro-active enforcement. Even on routine ( I know, no such thing) traffic stops, there were usually one or two back up cars arriving within minutes. And finally, DAMN, where did these female swimsuit model Officers come from? When I went through ILEA, the few women there looked like they could bench press a Volkswagon! Anyway, with all the media hype and public criticism of the department and merger, I want to go on record as saying IMPD is a model department. Keep up the good work.

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
    Toby Keith

Originally posted by 55-502 View Post
    To the men and women of IMPD:

I had the priviledge of riding a shift with my son last week in Baker district, and I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the experience. I know any department has it's internal problems, and interpersonal conflicts, but I was impressed with the training and professionalism displayed, the team work involved, and the amount of pro-active enforcement. Even on routine ( I know, no such thing) traffic stops, there were usually one or two back up cars arriving within minutes. And finally, DAMN, where did these female swimsuit model Officers come from? When I went through ILEA, the few women there looked like they could bench press a Volkswagon! Anyway, with all the media hype and public criticism of the department and merger, I want to go on record as saying IMPD is a model department. Keep up the good work.

Thx, you must have rode middle shift with the "swimsuit model" comment. I work days east. Thanks for the props. I have found the the street officers meshed pretty well, quickly. It really is a good job. Being a beat car is really a good gig. I'd have a hard time working anywhere else. Little fish in a big pond.

Comment

Thank you sir, we don't get that very often and it means alot.

Comment

Originally posted by 55-502 View Post
        with all the media hype and public criticism of the department and merger,

just my two cents but I don't see too much public criticism of the merger... as a civilian its seems to work very well...

the problem, as I see it, is Anderson trying to regain some LE/patrol functions on the taxpayer's dime... something that the public, sadly, seems largely unaware of

Comment

Originally posted by MCSD241 View Post
          Thx, you must have rode middle shift with the "swimsuit model" comment.
          Actually, I thought he was talking about you.

Comment

Thank you from a Baker district Late shifter

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4621 users online. 257 members and 4364 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X