300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class 8

Just got my letter with dates for the tutoring and written tests.

is this for IMPD? I havent seen a schedule for the 8th process, but I havent been to the website for a while

Comment

Yes, IMPD Class 8.

Tutoring 09/18 and 19

Written/Physical 10/02-11

Comment

got mine today as well, this process is different from the previous, should be interesting to say the least GOODLUCK to ALL!!

Comment

doing the written and physical on the same day is good and bad...

good that you get to knock out 2 tests in 1 time...

bad cuz you'll have to wait longer for the next phase...

but good luck to all who apply!

Comment

Anyone know on average how many new officers they hire with each selection??

Comment

Originally posted by nrtaylor911 View Post
              Anyone know on average how many new officers they hire with each selection??
              They would like 60-70 for each class. The current class started at 62. Now down to 50.

Comment

Damn, I had no idea they were running an 8th process yet. Need to keep a closer eye on their website.

Best of luck to all those participating.

Comment

Just heard the other day the current class is down to 49. For those applying for the 8th, just get yourselves prepared!

Comment

49? Thats a shame!
                    “I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement”
                    Calvin Coolidge

Comment

Well, I'll tell you what. There were many recruits that had NO business showing up in the shape they did. You know it's going to by physical and require much from you. Why would you show up looking like a soup sandwich?
                      My advise
                      Start getting into shape NOW if you are interested in the 8th, 9th, or 10th class. Get serious about your health now. Heck, join a Crossfit gym if you are really serious. There is no excuse for crappy health as a recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by MCSD241 View Post
                        Well, I'll tell you what. There were many recruits that had NO business showing up in the shape they did. You know it's going to by physical and require much from you. Why would you show up looking like a soup sandwich?
                        My advise
                        Start getting into shape NOW if you are interested in the 8th, 9th, or 10th class. Get serious about your health now. Heck, join a Crossfit gym if you are really serious. There is no excuse for crappy health as a recruit.
                        Jeeez, in the old days you just had to related to Joe McAtee

Retired Lawdawg & Proud IMPD Papa!

"Justice is the one thing you should always find"
                        Toby Keith

Comment

any pointers for us guys going through the 8th other than get our fat asses runnin

Comment

any pointers for us guys going through the 8th other than get our fat asses runnin

Comment

Originally posted by nrtaylor911 View Post
                              Pushups

and if you have a cocky attitude, drop it prior to academy.

If you don't have one, don't develop one in the academy.
                              Do your best, do what is right

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6208 users online. 350 members and 5858 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X