300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmel Testing

Anyone here apply for the next hiring process for Carmel? I got a letter in the mail yesterday that I have a test date of February 21st. Wasn't sure if anyone else had applied.

When did you apply?

Comment

Back in December before the December 31st deadline.

Comment

I applied and received my letter in the mail yesterday as well.

Comment

I also received my letter this week. They are suspose to be hiring 4 new officers.
          Impd 7th class
          Written Test....pass
          PAT.....pass
          Oral interview...pass
          Back/poly....sept

Comment

I hadn't heard a number on how many. I was thinking it'd be more than 4 though. But who knows. That's why I'm not putting all my eggs in one basket, applied to other departments as well.

Comment

I emailed them and they told me 4 in july of 09 and 4-6 in jan of 2010.
              Impd 7th class
              Written Test....pass
              PAT.....pass
              Oral interview...pass
              Back/poly....sept

Comment

Ahh well thanks for the info! Wish they'd hire more to make chances of getting hired better but I understand why they don't.

Comment

Yeah I was a little disappointed to in the number.
                  Impd 7th class
                  Written Test....pass
                  PAT.....pass
                  Oral interview...pass
                  Back/poly....sept

Comment

Guys, for smaller agencies here in Indiana, hiring 4 at once is GREAT!
                    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by Munky View Post
                      Anyone here apply for the next hiring process for Carmel? I got a letter in the mail yesterday that I have a test date of February 21st. Wasn't sure if anyone else had applied.
                      Good luck everyone. I have heard nothing but good things about Carmel. Had I known they were going to have a process, I would have sent in an application. I just checked the website a few days ago and noticed they were not going to have another process until 2010. I thought maybe they had pushed back hiring due to the property tax cap issue. I knew I should have sent the app in during the summer. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                        Guys, for smaller agencies here in Indiana, hiring 4 at once is GREAT!
                        Oh yeah I know that. Just means I'll have to push myself even harder to do better to set myself apart and try and be one of those 4. But good luck to everyone who will be going through it.

Comment

I used to hate the Carmel police. They were always harassing me and writing me tickets and stuff when I was a kid

Comment

Well looks like im not going to be able to make the carmel test date. I am going to be in Florida with my friend to watch his dad and the impd drill team down in Ft. Myers then. Good luck to everyone
                            Impd 7th class
                            Written Test....pass
                            PAT.....pass
                            Oral interview...pass
                            Back/poly....sept

Comment

Originally posted by gtmustang01 View Post
                              Well looks like im not going to be able to make the carmel test date. I am going to be in Florida with my friend to watch his dad and the impd drill team down in Ft. Myers then. Good luck to everyone
                              Guess you don't want the job then.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6216 users online. 350 members and 5866 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X