Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my letter today. I'm moving on to poly which is set for early July. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• I wonder why the appt dates for the polys are so spread out. Mine is scheduled for 9/8 at 0700.(I wonder if its alphabetical) Im glad I at least passed the interview. Good luck to you all.
      Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Comment

• Got a call from my background investigator, IMPD got my letter back in the mail, they sent it to the wrong address, so I have my poly in july too. From what I've heard, the next academy has been moved back a few weeks so that's throwing off everything else in our process. The last word was this process's academy might not start till early 2010. Congrats to all and good luck.

Comment

• Unfortunately I got my letter but I didn't not get a poly date. It basically says if enough people don't make it through then I may get a shot but I am sure thats not going to happen. Good luck to everyone that made it!

Comment

• curious as to how many here who moved on actually attended the optional interview tutoring? I was fortunate to get time off last minute and felt it was the only reason why I passed this interview.
            Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Comment

• i went to the tutoring session and i feel it really helped, and i passed the interview.

Comment

• I've been to a few interviews for different departments and I have never gone to a tutoring session. The interviewers are really listening for a couple key words or phrases. I.e professionalism, per regulation, chain of command

Comment

• I'm curious as to the demographics (male, female, race, age) that passed the interview process.

Comment

• does anyone know how many people passed their interviews? and are still in the running?

Comment

• i was told by my PI that he has 26 applicants under his name, and there are around 7 rivate investigators working on this class.

Comment

• Originally posted by blueman218 View Post
                        i was told by my PI that he has 26 applicants under his name, and there are around 7 rivate investigators working on this class.
                        Hmmm. So that would seem to indicate that they have to cut about 50+% to get to the end result IF they're still planning to hire 80ish.

Comment

• I apologize for hijacking, but has anyone heard when the 8th process will start? Congrats to those that made 6th and 7th

Comment

• Originally posted by bradd View Post
                            Hmmm. So that would seem to indicate that they have to cut about 50+% to get to the end result IF they're still planning to hire 80ish.

well my PI is a senior agent. so he may have a larger group than others. but it is a good thing to just assume that they all are equal and that 50% of us will be eliminated. but think o it this way, if that is true then you only have to be better than one other person. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by blueman218 View Post
                              well my PI is a senior agent. so he may have a larger group than others. but it is a good thing to just assume that they all are equal and that 50% of us will be eliminated. but think o it this way, if that is true then you only have to be better than one other person. lol
                              What is a ''PI?" I've never heard that term used in a hiring process.

Comment

• I think he means BI for Background Investigator, which are detectives not agents.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6063 users online. 344 members and 5719 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X