300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PtlCop View Post
    Be more realistic. IMPD has far too many skeletons in their closet to be considered the "best" in the state. It might be the most fun to work for based on the call type and load.
    In a totally scientific, unbiased, undebatable, foolproof ranking of all police departments in the US, we're the best in the state and 19th best in the country.

http://www.policelink.com/benefits/a...fficers?page=8

So there.
    I miss you, Dave.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
      In a totally scientific, unbiased, undebatable, foolproof ranking of all police departments in the US, we're the best in the state and 19th best in the country.

http://www.policelink.com/benefits/a...fficers?page=8

So there.
      Um...your "CITY" is supposedly the best in the state to work for, not your department. And I'll have to agree with PtlCop on this one, there's no way IMPD is the best agency in Indiana to work for. Waaaay too much has fallen out of your guys' closet!
      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
        Um...your "CITY" is supposedly the best in the state to work for, not your department.

So why is our patch featured on the page?

Booya.

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
          Um...your "CITY" is supposedly the best in the state to work for, not your department.
          C'mon, now. Reading IS fundamental. First paragraph of the story:
          "Not every U.S. city is created equal, and so when it comes time for a police officer to choose a department, there can be a lot to consider."

The of course there's our starting salary listed, and the patch...

Again, totally scientific and beyond argument. Even if you don't buy into the science, let's look at the unassailable fact that IMPD has...me. Therefore its easily the best. I take the bestness (along with the party) with me wherever I go.

So there.
          I miss you, Dave.
          http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Even if you don't buy into the science, let's look at the unassailable fact that IMPD has...me. Therefore its easily the best. I take the bestness (along with the party) with me wherever I go.

So there.
            That is an argument stopper right there.

No need for further posts.
            Do your best, do what is right

Comment

C'mon, now. Reading IS fundamental. First paragraph of the story:
              "Not every U.S. city is created equal, and so when it comes time for a police officer to choose a department, there can be a lot to consider."

The of course there's our starting salary listed, and the patch...

Again, totally scientific and beyond argument. Even if you don't buy into the science, let's look at the unassailable fact that IMPD has...me. Therefore its easily the best. I take the bestness (along with the party) with me wherever I go.

So there.
              LOL...

Really? It's like that?
              Your mom...

Comment

Originally posted by Christyle View Post
                LOL...

Really? It's like that?
                But you can imagine what it would be like it it was?!?! haha

Comment

I received my letter today, I passed the interview.
                  Impd 7th class
                  Written Test....pass
                  PAT.....pass
                  Oral interview...pass
                  Back/poly....sept

Comment

really you got your letter today?, congrats. Im still waiting.

Comment

• congrats GT. Guess we will all be finding out this week.

Comment

• I got my letter yesterday, i passed my interview and am scheduled for my polygraph. Congrats to all that have made it this far also!

Comment

• I haven't received anything yet...not a good sign.

Comment

• Its not a bad sign either, in fact later in the process no news is generally good news!

Keep the faith!
                            “I sometimes wish that people would put a little more emphasis upon the observance of the law than they do upon its enforcement”
                            Calvin Coolidge

Comment

• I got my letter today. Passed the interview, and scheduled for the polygraph in early July. Now I can relax for a bit. Just wanted to let you all know.

Comment

• I received my letter today, my polygraph is in late September. I feel much better now too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6909 users online. 390 members and 6519 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X