Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet the car will be a good seller. Considering the new MPG requirements for 2011 or 2012, according to Fleet Magazine, our rear wheel drive V8's will be history. They predict a small SUV type vehicle will be about it. Hopefully this Carbon Motors thing will take care of the problem. If I understand it right because it is a specific type vehicle, the CAFE mpg requirements do not apply.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I believe the concept of the E7 is a great idea and long overdue. One question though. The spot light....does the car have one built in somewhere that I am not seeing or are the LED lights on the side mirrors actually spotlights?
      -Stay Safe-

----Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called son's of god.
      Mathew 5:9

Comment

I think it's a great looking vehicle! If it's affordable that makes it even better!

Comment

They went out of business because it was a piece of crap and this thread is nine years old...

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            They went out of business because it was a piece of crap and this thread is nine years old...
            And the gravedigger has 1 post. hmm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4119 users online. 219 members and 3900 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X