300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About ILEA

Is ILEA strict on their 1 year minimum of prior experience in another state to lateral transfer? I have 10 months now, and have to take a 3 month leave (considered a seasonal position, 9 month on, 3 months off). Just curious.

In a word, yes. But you never know. It is a more kinder, gentler academy these days.
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

"softer" is the correct term.

Really it will be up to the department that hires you to do so, since that's mostly the requirement. Get hired first and by then you should have that 12 in, I would think?
      And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

I don't think what he's talking about is really up to the department when it comes to the one year requirement. ILEA requires a full year experience before you can go to the waiver class, you know the criminal law, firearms and all that j***.
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3136 users online. 151 members and 2985 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X