300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally!!!!

After 8 years as a jail supervisor I have made it to the road.....talk about a long wait!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!..

Comment

Originally posted by LT_Corrections View Post
      After 8 years as a jail supervisor I have made it to the road.....talk about a long wait!!!
      Congrats, which dept you on the road with?
      IT IS WHAT IT IS

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations.
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Hey Lt. I heard the position you filled the prior officer was a pretty cool guy Oh by the way CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats to you!

Comment

Congrats enjoy the road!
                Originally posted by Smurfette_76
                You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
                "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
                Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Originally posted by SoxFan29 View Post
                  Hey Lt. I heard the position you filled the prior officer was a pretty cool guy Oh by the way CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
                  Yeah.. he was a good guy and still look forward to working with him as he only moved a short distance away.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6157 users online. 339 members and 5818 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X