300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Capitol Police

I got a call and an e-mail from the SCP a couple weeks ago asking me if I was still interested but have not heard anything since. Anyone here heard anything or if anyone has some info sure would be helpful?

I just spoke to two SCP Officers earlier this week, and they said they are getting ready for another process to start soon. I was also told they intend to hire 10-to 15 Officers in the next process.

Comment

What are their major duties there? Just patrol around capital or other assignments?

Comment

pm me if you want info on Capitol
        Sometimes there's justice! Sometimes there is just US!

Comment

Are they still accepting applications for the next process?

Comment

anyone got an answer on lindbeck's quesiton? what is their jurisdiction? what are their duties? etc...

i live downtown and notice them more and more, especially at night... they seem like a pretty serious group of officer's... i thought they had a pretty limited function but it seems like they're doing more and more

Comment

I worked third shift at the capitol. I left in August for personal reasons. We ran hard at night. Locked up a lot of people. Especially DUI's. The guys on
              2nd shift and especially are fairly hard core. Take no nonsense and hard working. Day shift is water downed to horse and pony show. Walk around look pretty and don't do anything. They patrol from Mcarty street to 16th and MLK over to war memorial over to white river parkway including the war memorial properties, monument circle, indy zoo white river state park ISP lab, and state motor pool. Lotta good guys. But a very lack lust approach at management. The reward complaciencey not hard work.
              Sometimes there's justice! Sometimes there is just US!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4362 users online. 286 members and 4076 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X