300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired LEO

Anyone have any info on Training Ofcs Joe Rupe and Randy Davis.Both great guys.I attended Basic class 1-79-56 ( Hope I got that right).I also attended Survival Tactics either in 79 or 80.Thanks

Rupe was an instructor for my father in the ILEA and last I heard he may still be there...

Comment

Rupe retired from my PD. Some of my coworkers stay in touch with him. He was the IUPD SWAT commander and the Commandant of IUPD-ILEA and a guest instructor at Plainfield-ILEA. He retired from IUPD to be Johnson County Chief Deputy but has since left Johnson County.
      Last edited by Ten Six; 09-04-2008, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I worked for Lt Rupe at IUPD from 93-94. He left in 94 to go to the Johnson Co Sheriff Dept where he was Chief Deputy . I saw him in 04 and he had retired. Not sure what he is doing now.

Comment

Retired LEO

Yeah what a great guy Rupe was.A big influence in my life.I had moved on after 7 years to AZ.Was Rupe a former Marine.What about Davis?

Comment

Originally posted by madmike View Post
            Yeah what a great guy Rupe was.A big influence in my life.I had moved on after 7 years to AZ.Was Rupe a former Marine.What about Davis?
            LT Davis is a Marine too.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4624 users online. 251 members and 4373 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X