Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear residents of Indiana from Illinois

be careful dept’s IA monitor this site
    Last edited by scotsmen; 11-01-2008, 09:16 AM.
    The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any LE agency, other person or entity.

Originally posted by scotsmen View Post
    Please be advised that in a deal that was struck between King Richard Daily of Chicago and over lord of Cook County Todd Stroger to relocate both the county and city’s gang bangers, killers, rapist, to the south suburbs of Burnham, Calumet City, Lansing, Lynwood along the Indiana-Illinois state line in a apparent plan to make a push for the relocation of such residents into the state of Indiana made possible by Indiana’s inexpensive apartment rent. Chicago and Cook County law enforcement will like to thank the people of the state of Indiana in advance and invite you to attend the Olympics in Chicago in 2016.

Your truly The Peoples Republic Of Illinois
    thanks for the invitation,buts since i'am a former resident of the peoples republic of IL,and i know how corrupt the politicians are and how crime runs ramped,i'am going to have to decline your invitation and stay in my nice home in the quiet town of merrillville.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3052 users online. 143 members and 2909 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X