300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPD 7th Recruit Class Process

I got my letter in the mail today informing me of my written exam test date. I'm scheduled to be there September 14th at 9:30am. Of course I think the written exam dates are the only ones that they have available for this process so far. Anyone else get their test date?

I signed up a while back for the 7th but only got info for the reserves. I don't know what happened. IMPD human resources failed miserably I guess. Oh well not the first time they rejected me. lol.

Comment

I recieved a packet two weeks ago for the reserves and today got a packet for the merit officer test. Scheduled for Sept. 12th. Also my buddy that I work with recieved his packet yesterday and is scheduled for Sept. 13th. Great news considering the last we had heard was testing begins next March. Seems like it's been forever since I applied. Wish everyone good luck and it looks like it's already past time for me to start running again.

Comment

I received my packet, will be testing sat 9/13. Looking forward to sitting in those oversized form fitting seats for all 3+hr
        Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Comment

Hey yall!!! Looks like I'll be joining those of you that are testing on Sat. the 13th. Got my packet in the mail today!!! Time for round two!!!!
          sigpic
          "I can do ALL things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

Comment

how long does it take to get into the academy from the testing date? from what ive seen it looks to be just over a year, anybody know?

Comment

Let me retract my previous statement. Got my letter today. My many sorries to IMPD human resources.

Comment

Originally posted by cdn78 View Post
                how long does it take to get into the academy from the testing date? from what ive seen it looks to be just over a year, anybody know?
                Who knows. With the way things are going the process could be stretched out to last longer.

Comment

i hope they forwarded my packet..ill call them on monday..round two for IN law enforcement employment lol
                  Be polite to everyone you meet, but be ready to kill them at a moments notice.- Maj.Willard

Comment

I got the packet yesterday for testing on 9/14. Question for you all..I turn 36 next Sept...think they'll hire before then?

Comment

Originally posted by Auggie View Post
                      I got the packet yesterday for testing on 9/14. Question for you all..I turn 36 next Sept...think they'll hire before then?
                      Don't get your hopes up, though I suppose it's possible they could merge the 6th and 7th classes for a sometime-in-2009 academy start date, though I wouldn't expect it to be before July or so.

Comment

sept 13th 9am be there!!!!!!
                        Be polite to everyone you meet, but be ready to kill them at a moments notice.- Maj.Willard

Comment

I will be there Sept 13th at 9am. I didn't know they had the test on the 14th as well. That would have worked out better for me. I'm coming from west of Chicago, IL and I work till 9pm Friday night.

Good luck everyone!!!

Hey, does anyone know the starting and top pay? I was looking for it and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Porkchop View Post
                            I will be there Sept 13th at 9am. I didn't know they had the test on the 14th as well. That would have worked out better for me. I'm coming from west of Chicago, IL and I work till 9pm Friday night.

Good luck everyone!!!

Hey, does anyone know the starting and top pay? I was looking for it and couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks!
                            too low and not enough!!!
                            Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by Porkchop View Post

Good luck everyone!!!

2007 - Salary Schedule
                              Probationary Officer - $39,446 (Pay begins at start of Academy)
                              2nd Year Patrol Officer - $47,651
                              3rd Year Patrol Officer - $53,118

This is the most current information, from http://www.indygov.org/eGov/IMPD/Emp...n/benefits.htm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5461 users online. 327 members and 5134 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X