300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was I misinformed?

So I am a November 06 Tester and went overseas for a job. I then flew back to Chicago for the May 18th, 2008 pre-power test and passed that. I had to fly back to my job overseas soon after I passed the pre-power test and found out that the screening portion was going to be held on June, 8th 2008. I called and talked to two different people at the investigations department to see if there was a way of dealing with people who missed the Screening appointment. I was told by both of them (I wanted to talk to two different people just so that I knew the information was correct) that there would be a date set later (they both didn't know how much later) for those who needed to retake the pre-power test or for those who missed their screening appointment. I was originally going to fly back for the June 8th screening but they assured me that I would have a second chance later so I would not be throwing my application process in the dumps. I am getting the feeling that I was either misinformed that there is no second chance for people who failed or missed their test/screening appointment OR this process of setting up a make-up date is taking a really long time. Which one is it? Is there really a make-up date for people? or retake?

hey, I would talk to personnel. I believe they will reschedule you, however you will have to ask if you will be placed with another group of testers...I have no idea how they process missed testing. I would keep up on it, after do this for 2 1/2 years, it seems like the right hand never knows what the left hand is doing! But yes, this hiring process takes years...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4811 users online. 255 members and 4556 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X