300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morton Grove PD

Has anyone interviewed with them? I have the interview the 12th and any tips would be appreciated. I know already to dress nice and be professional... haha
    Last edited by livewire1; 08-03-2008, 10:57 PM.

Good Department, know your stuff, be prepared to answer questions about your past.

Overall a great department.

Good Luck, PM me with any other questions.

Comment

Read up on the town..IE demographics population etc. They want to see if you did any research about the town itself.

Comment

I interviewed with them a long time ago and you get interviewed together in the same room with 5 or 6 different applicants... good luck!
        "You are charging me with a third DUI? What are they going to do to me? Send me to jail and take away my cocktail fruit?"

Remember: a coffin is much hotter than your vest!

Comment

Originally posted by livewire1 View Post
          Has anyone interviewed with them? I have the interview the 12th and any tips would be appreciated. I know already to dress nice and be professional... haha

I will be there on the 12th too. See you there!! The detective told me they are looking to hire three.

Comment

Three is what I heard from a guy I know who is in the academy with them.

Comment

So, found out i passed the interview today. TIme for back ground, poly and psych. Anyone else?

Comment

Just curious, when did you test with Morton Grove? I'm guessing "http://www.theblueline.com/feature/ILNWMC1.html" I live very close, but never noticed that they tested. I started testing August last year, so if it was the July test, I just missed it. Too bad.

Comment

July 07 is when I tested. it was the same test as wheeling , northbrook, harwood heights, and roselle. Havent heard from northbrook, harwood heights, or roselle yet.
                  Last edited by livewire1; 08-16-2008, 03:51 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

any one know which company MGPD uses for their psych test?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5482 users online. 243 members and 5239 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X