300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD recruitment status reports online

I found a new feature at www.chicagopolice.org where you can check your status in the hiring process and see what in the process you have passed/failed so far. I guess they got tired of inquiring phone calls.

Mouse over the pulldown menu at the top labeled "Inside the CPD". Click recruitment status report. Then, after you register you can go back to this feature and check your individual status in the hiring process.

Originally posted by ChiCitySW View Post
    I found a new feature at www.chicagopolice.org where you can check your status in the hiring process and see what in the process you have passed/failed so far. I guess they got tired of inquiring phone calls.

Mouse over the pulldown menu at the top labeled "Inside the CPD". Click recruitment status report. Then, after you register you can go back to this feature and check your individual status in the hiring process.
    Thanks for sharing that with us!!

Comment

I am a retread due to deployment to Iraq and I cant think of any reason I would not be in the system, although I got this response:

"We are unable to locate matching records for information that you have provided at this time".

Comment

Robbcat...mine said the same thing.

Strange...considering I've taken the written exam twice.

Comment

Hmmm... I dunno why that would be. I know it is a pretty new feature so maybe it is still a work in progress and they are doing the older testers first. I took it in Feb 06. Mine lists each part of the process and whether I passed or failed. ie:

BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION
          BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION STATUS:
          BACKGROUND COMPLETED

MEDICAL SCREENING
          APPOINTMENT FOR MEDICAL SCREENING:
          Apointment Date: 29-Jan-2007
          2555 S Martin Luther King Jr Drive, 2nd Floor
          Chicago IL 60616

MEDICAL SCREENING STATUS:
          PASSED

etc.

A pretty cool feature. A lot better than leaving everyone in the dark for years and years.

Comment

Thanks for the info... i'm an august tester and i just found out through this site that i passed the psych interview. Just going to wait for the final power test

Comment

OK, so i have a question
              Mine says Written Psychological: Candidated Tested
              then something like Oral Psycological recommendation: Candidate Passed

Does this mean I passed both? Since the first part only says 'tested', Doesnt the Doctor look at your written psych and go from there?

ALSO. Was there a novermber 06 test?

Comment

thanks for the link. i'm feb 06 and was able to find my info. anyone hearing any info. as to if there will be an august 08 academy?

Comment

Originally posted by livewire1 View Post
                  OK, so i have a question

Does this mean I passed both? Since the first part only says 'tested', Doesnt the Doctor look at your written psych and go from there?

Mine says the same and I am cleared to hire according to my BI. I take this to mean that you passed. Since the interview is mostly about going over what you answered on the written psych test you took.

Comment

Yes there was.

I was a part of that group. They've only updated me to taking the medical. I've already done the written and oral psych but results weren't posted. I have to see my Dr. about the medical about an issue so that won't be updated for some time.

Comment

OK, so i have a question

Hey buddy, mine also says the same....you beat me to the punch, I was about to post the same question. I think it means the we had passed. The interview was part of the psychological examination. In short, I dont think that test was a pass or fail process, but just a foundation for the interview. I think the "psychological recommendation" is the finalization for this portion. I dont believe the police have much involvment with psychological screaning. I think it is all contracted, and the department simply accepts the contractors conclusion. But if I am wrong, please correct me!

Comment

NOV 06 Tester

Thanks for the link. It is useful
                        I do have a queston though.

Is the information below the Drug screening and what does the status mean?
                        Is it a pass

APPOINTMENT FOR INITIAL SCREENING:
                        Apointment Date: 08-Jun-2008
                        1300 W Jackson Boulevard
                        Chicago IL

INITIAL SCREENING:
                        CANDIDATE COMPLIED WITH SCREENING

Thanks
                        Rocky72
                        Rocky72
                        CPD-The Finest

Comment

I believe it means you passed. If you look, the pre-employment power test says the same and you passed that.

What a great idea on CPD's part!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiCitySW View Post

You Rock!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5367 users online. 317 members and 5050 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X