300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanard and Assoc

I just took a psyc at Stanard and wasn't recommended. I know a lot of departments use Stanard and assoc for their psycs. If I take another psyc there will my answers from the new psyc be compared or cross referenced to the old one I wasn't recommended for, if they are how will I ever pass a psyc from there.

What is the protocall when taking another psy at the same company when you already failed one?
    Has anyone ever not been recommended and then took another at the same place and then pass and if so how much time has elapsed.

The very first psych test I ever took was at S&A back in spring of 2006. I went in to it totally unprepared and of course failed miserably. I too had the exact same worries you once did. Over the course of the next year and a half, I tested for many departments and took about 5 more psych tests. I failed one in summer 2006 at COPS testing but I took another psych test there a year later and passed. All firms say they don't use your other tests to compare and contrast because that defeats the purpose of the system. I wouldn't worry too much about it, you just need to be consistent, dress AND be 100% professional, keep your answers short, simple, and too the point, and the main thing is to be project confidence in yourself. You're not going to pass a psych test if the doc thinks you don't have any confidence, otherwise how are you going to deal with s***bags on the street? I thought my chances of being a cop were out the window 2 years ago but I've been on for almost a year now so just keep your hopes up and keep testing!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3999 users online. 250 members and 3749 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X