Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Consultants Inc (Westmont)...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Police Consultants Inc (Westmont)...

    I have a psych test coming up with them and couldn't find much info about them on the boards... Anyone have any experience with them, how they test, what to expect? I've only done one psych test and it was with Standard in Chicago, I passed that w/out a problem....

  • #2
    Originally posted by IllCandidate View Post
    I have a psych test coming up with them and couldn't find much info about them on the boards... Anyone have any experience with them, how they test, what to expect? I've only done one psych test and it was with Standard in Chicago, I passed that w/out a problem....
    When I tested with them they did the whole gammot including the Rorschach test. Written, Rorschach, some other tests and an interview with a psychologist.

    Comment


    • #3
      Last I remember, you sit in a room taking 3 (or 4) tests and I believe a written test. What's screwy is when your sitting there concentrating on the test, the psychologist will call you in for an interview. Supposedly I failed that psych test (2 weeks after I told the dept I was just hired by another).

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ChgoPaintball View Post
        Last I remember, you sit in a room taking 3 (or 4) tests and I believe a written test. What's screwy is when your sitting there concentrating on the test, the psychologist will call you in for an interview. Supposedly I failed that psych test (2 weeks after I told the dept I was just hired by another).
        That sounds just like how Stanard did theirs.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'm not trying to be a pest but didn't you guys sign a disclosure form that strictly forbids you mentioning anything about the psych test?
          Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
            I'm not trying to be a pest but didn't you guys sign a disclosure form that strictly forbids you mentioning anything about the psych test?
            lol NO

            IMO the psych doesn't really show if the person is mentally stable for the job

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
              I'm not trying to be a pest but didn't you guys sign a disclosure form that strictly forbids you mentioning anything about the psych test?
              I don't believe anything inappropriate has been discussed.

              But to answer your question, no I don't believe I signed a non-disclosure agreement. I did sign a release form, however.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by goodfella View Post
                IMO the psych doesn't really show if the person is mentally stable for the job
                I think you could even state that as a fact. If the psych test did show if a person was mentally stable for the job, we would never have any bad cops. They even say that if you fail the psych test, that doesn't mean you're crazy.

                Comment

                MR300x250 Tablet

                Collapse

                What's Going On

                Collapse

                There are currently 6126 users online. 318 members and 5808 guests.

                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                Welcome Ad

                Collapse
                Working...
                X