300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joliet PD?

Does anybody have any information on Joliet PD. When are they giving out the next test? Is it a good dept to work for? I know they pay extremley well. I know you you have to live there but does anybody else have any more details about Joliet. Seems like a great place to work but I'm not sure.

The guys that I know there seem to really like working there. I haven't heard anything really bad about it. When I switched PD's I wanted to go to Joliet, but I just bought a house, so it wasn't an option due to the residency requirement. Good Luck

Comment

Really good deprtment with a really good bunch of people. Great pay and benefits, and in general, the city takes care of you. From what I understand, apps should come out April '09. This current list is supposed to expire in November '09. There is a hiring freeze in effect city-wide, so that is causing problems.

Comment

goodfella, you just got out of the academy and you're looking to switch already,..interesting. not liking your dept?

Comment

Originally posted by jcapodicapi View Post
          goodfella, you just got out of the academy and you're looking to switch already,..interesting. not liking your dept?
          love my dept!

although always keeping my options open

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4724 users online. 244 members and 4480 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X