Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broadview PD

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broadview PD

    Does anyone know how Broadview Pd is? I heard they're hiring again and am thinking about trying to transfer. Also, what kind of gun do they allow you to have?

  • #2
    Originally posted by ChiTown96 View Post
    Does anyone know how Broadview Pd is? I heard they're hiring again and am thinking about trying to transfer. Also, what kind of gun do they allow you to have?
    Great town....

    very busy for a smaller town so you wont be bored at all.....

    They let you carry just about anything and any caliber...

    9 mm 357 40 and 45 cal....

    Comment


    • #3
      A buddy left there a few years ago because he didn't think they supported their officers, the city counsel and the chief were difficult to deal with and the dept. was discipline heavy.

      Comment


      • #4
        discipline heavy is completely false

        every dept. has its woes about them but all in all Broadview is a good dept to work for

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by goodfella View Post
          discipline heavy is completely false

          every dept. has its woes about them but all in all Broadview is a good dept to work for
          Except a few years ago when they laid off coppers...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
            Except a few years ago when they laid off coppers...
            agreed, but not going to happen again....they are still short handed and need to hire a few more

            Comment


            • #7
              Super old post, but I’m moving along the hiring process at Broadview PD. took the pysch and poly about 2 and half weeks ago, they started my bi same day as pysch. Was wondering if anyone had insight on there hiring process and when I could expect to hear back if I pass the pysch and poly. No references have been contacted as of yet. Thanks!

              Comment

              MR300x250 Tablet

              Collapse

              What's Going On

              Collapse

              There are currently 6353 users online. 376 members and 5977 guests.

              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

              Welcome Ad

              Collapse
              Working...
              X