Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunate that I received an interview date at the same time as Riverdale's written after I had finished applying. Just how it goes sometime

Comment

Nevermind...
      Last edited by southpaw1; 12-19-2015, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I was curious what academy they plan on using? CPD Metro would make sense since they border the Far South Side but I've also been hearing PTI is an option. Any thoughts guys?

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw13 View Post
          I was curious what academy they plan on using? CPD Metro would make sense since they border the Far South Side but I've also been hearing PTI is an option. Any thoughts guys?
          About two years ago I did a panel interview with them and the Chief said he likes to use PTI as his primary option.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw13 View Post

They used PTI the last time but it all depends on what is available when they hire.

Comment

Originally posted by ared1984 View Post
              About two years ago I did a panel interview with them and the Chief said he likes to use PTI as his primary option.
              Thanks for the response!
              Last edited by southpaw1; 12-19-2015, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboys07 View Post
                They used PTI the last time but it all depends on what is available when they hire.
                That makes perfect sense. As always I appreciate the response Sir!

Comment

Has anybody here heard from Riverdale after the interview was conducted?

Comment

wow a town of only 13,000 is hiring 5-8? Thats really good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rnelson View Post
                      wow a town of only 13,000 is hiring 5-8? Thats really good....
                      It's actually kind of bad. They have been short a long time. They have needed to hire for awhile but aren't allowed to. Recently the mayor was talking about getting rid of the pd and having another agency step in...which aint gone happen. They recently lost $100,000 off the tax rolls which they can't afford. Rough set of dice but as I said before great department with good cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by monsterserg View Post
                        Has anybody here heard from Riverdale after the interview was conducted?

The list has been posted did they not mail it out?

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboys07 View Post
                          The list has been posted did they not mail it out?
                          I haven't received anything. Do you know when and where it was posted?

Comment

• Got emailed. Mine went to my junk folder.

Comment

• @cowboys07 sent you a PM!
                              Last edited by southpaw1; 02-05-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Deleted...
                                Last edited by southpaw1; 05-06-2016, 12:28 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9276 users online. 437 members and 8839 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X