Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Challenger_SRT-8;3291262]List is going out Monday. They said June 30, but that's a Sunday. Does anyone know what academy is starting around that time?[/

Are they combining the interview score with our written for the list? My interview is Sunday.

Comment

Heard one guy in the academy right now for Sauk failed his power test this week...may have one more opening soon.

Comment

Originally posted by gogokart98 View Post
        Heard one guy in the academy right now for Sauk failed his power test this week...may have one more opening soon.
        Gogokart, this is for Riverdale this time...

Comment

[QUOTE=Nire85;3291376]
          Originally posted by Challenger_SRT-8 View Post
          List is going out Monday. They said June 30, but that's a Sunday. Does anyone know what academy is starting around that time?[/

Are they combining the interview score with our written for the list? My interview is Sunday.
          Yep, that's what they said and calling people right after that in order of rank to start the process

Comment

They send a lot of big guys to the academy. If you fail a power youre out?

Comment

Originally posted by mranderson77 View Post
              You cannot be serious. I'm going to give you credit and assume you are not serious.

Comment

Suppose to have spots resereved at PTI. There are classes starting I Jul at CPD Metro, then a week later CCSPD, PTI, and COD. Could be any of those. Rumor is all the written scores were close. Could be anyone's game going to the orals. Challenger, was your oral Thurs eve?
                Last edited by ChiTownDet; 06-01-2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Ok, but yes Thursday was my day. Why, was there negative feedback?

Comment

Originally posted by mranderson77 View Post
                    You claimed in previous post you are in the academy...so you should know the answer to your question as you are in the class with the guy.

Comment

You claimed in previous post you are in the academy...so you should know the answer to your question as you are in the class with the guy.
                      Aww you know more than me are you a sgt there

Comment

Nope....just someone already on the job who knows a lot of people. You the other aviation police that went to the hospital the other day after they couldnt hack the pt course?

Comment

No im one of the fat fluffy people
                          Last edited by mranderson77; 04-23-2014, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Did Sauk Village recently test and I missed it or are they hiring from a previous list?

Comment

Originally posted by Challenger_SRT-8 View Post
                              List is going out Monday. They said June 30, but that's a Sunday. Does anyone know what academy is starting around that time?
                              If they use PTI you do report on Sunday. At least that's how PTI was when I went there

Comment

Oh ok I see. Thanks for that clarification. Well they are giving people 10 days to add points. They must plan on extremely fast with about two weeks to get people through the process..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10208 users online. 487 members and 9721 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X