Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riverdale, Dolton, South Holland on the same radio. S. Holland and R-dale are dispatched by ECOMM, Dolton does their own. These 3 and Harvey, Markham, Phoenix use to be all together, until they split them into 2 nets around 2000 or so. That use to be one busy freq.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything from Riverdale? I received the email from psr stating congradulations on passing the written and that Riverdale is reviewing applications but that is it.

Comment

That notification was almost a month ago on April 4th. Nothing on my end

Comment

Theres 3 sauk village guys in my metro class
          If i remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Challenger_SRT-8 View Post
            That notification was almost a month ago on April 4th. Nothing on my end
            Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Comment

I know one of my buddies had his power test at the academy today for SV

Comment

They haven't moved passed the notification that you passed/failed the written yet for R-dale.Just an FYI, a lot of people failed the written.

Comment

Wow, the PSR test is straight forward.There was only 52 of us. That's not good. I assume there's not enough of us that passed to interview?

Comment

Eveyone that passed will get an oral int.

Comment

Ok, would you happen to know if they're looking at a specific time frame they want to start adding to patrol, or just putting the list together for the moment...

Comment

From what I heard, as soon as the orals are done, they will start BI's, then start hiring off this list, maybe a couple months..

Comment

Ok thanks for the info. I'm glad I didn't pass this one up

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                            From what I heard, as soon as the orals are done, they will start BI's, then start hiring off this list, maybe a couple months..
                            Hey Brother! Got your pm, tried to respond but until I get 15 posts I can't send PMs. Great news though. Be safe and watch your six!

Comment

Originally posted by Nire85 View Post
                              Has anyone heard anything from Riverdale? I received the email from psr stating congradulations on passing the written and that Riverdale is reviewing applications but that is it.
                              Interview calls are going out now

Comment

List is going out Monday. They said June 30, but that's a Sunday. Does anyone know what academy is starting around that time?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10536 users online. 500 members and 10036 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X