300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny video-glockaglockaglocka....

Edit: Here is the new direct link (thank you to a member here, but don't know if he wants to be I.D.'ed) and the comedy now takes place at 00:43 secs in.
    http://cltv.trb.com/video/?autoStart...ipId=26167 08

I can't do a direct link, but click onto http://cltv.trb.com/ for CLTV News, go to page 3 of the videos, then go to the video titled 'Two Fatal Police Shootings' that is 1:45 long. Click on it, then comedy insues 00:33 seconds into it. Glockaglockaglockaglockaglocka......LOL!!!!!
    Last edited by dogcop; 06-25-2008, 04:09 AM.
    www.saveavet.org

What an idiot - I guess we're to shoot only once and hope that the offender doesn't kill us.

Comment

Stop posting this $hit. It really ******es me off.
      People's quotes like "I don't know what happened but the police is wrong."
      edited
      Last edited by blk98gt; 06-24-2008, 10:05 AM.
      You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
        Quotes like I don't know what happened but the police is wrong.
        Are you saying CPD was wrong or that people interviewed by the (left-wing) media are wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
          Stop posting, why? This clip was funny as hell. If you can't see the humor in glockaglockaglockaglockaglocka...click click click...glockaglocka, you my friend, have NO sense of humor
          www.saveavet.org

Comment

I guess cpd's firearms training is top notch. (12 to the body 5 to the head that is how i shoot my glock) That is like 20-30 fatal shooting this year by cpd good job I wonder if it was 45cal or 9mm's?

Comment

wonder what the guy did to get himself shot?

Comment

Originally posted by ChgoPaintball View Post
                wonder what the guy did to get himself shot?
                Well I wasn't there but if I were to guess he prolly pointed a gun at the cop or wouldnt drop his weapon and there is a term for that its called police assisted suicide. So I feel they need to stop being so critical over police shootings. I mean you cant always walk away from a situation by trying to get voluntary compliance either on the street or in the jail and at the end of the tour of duty we should go home the same way we showed up.

Comment

I meant the people interviewed get on my nerves.
                  Ok I do admit that glakaklakalakalka was funny as hell.
                  I can't find the video anymore.
                  Last edited by blk98gt; 06-24-2008, 10:07 AM.
                  You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

I don't think I found the right video, but it is funny when they interview the "clergy". I believe it was the rev steven greer that said what happened to the good old days when the poooolice would say halt, drop your weapon put your gun down. Then he said something about the pooolice being so quick to shoot and not talking someone with a gun down.

Hmmm, let me see me going home at night alive or me not going home at night and leaving in a body bag. It's a tough one, but I'' choose going home alive. You gotta love the people who have no police training or experience whatsoever, but can monday morning quarter back like the good old rev. steven.

Comment

I dont think the police shoot that fast,crap they got to aim.
                      Remember 9/11! No dog compares to a Wirehair!

Comment

For those of you that may have missed the reenactment (along with the imaginary reload), here's the link...

http://cltv.trb.com/video/?autoStart...clipId=2616708

Ironically, as we were wetting our pants watching this, we had to go out on the latest "assisted suicide by Police."
                        Last edited by ChiTownDet; 06-24-2008, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Quite funny. Hey chitowndet are you serious?
                          ~Delta

Comment

LOL he sounded like my sprinkler for the yard. glockaglockaglockaglockaglocka click click click glocka glocka glocka... when did cpd get issued the glocka glocka? i haven't fired it yet but sounds like an extremely fast firing gun. *Once on the site I just searched "Two fatal police shootings"*

Comment

glockaglockaglockaglockaglocka
                              click click
                              *re-loads*
                              glockaglockaglockaglockaglocka

Man, I want a firearm that sounds like that.
                              LOL
                              "Why you harassing me?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6321 users online. 239 members and 6082 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X