300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BI interview

I am scheduled to have my BI soon, and I wanted to know how should I dress. Specifically I wanted to know if I should wear a shirt and tie; or could I just be casual with jeans and a polo.
    Thank You
    Everything I am not; has made me everything I am

Take it for what it is, a job interview.

Good Luck,

RyBaK477

Comment

Thanks Rybak by any chance, have you done your BI already?

Comment

Originally posted by USMCCHI View Post
        Thanks Rybak by any chance, have you done your BI already?
        Yes; Illinois State Police (March 08), Chicago PD (last week), Chicago FD (two weeks ago). I have put up a few posts about them.

As far as the documents that were requested make sure you have them all in order and your neighbors are informed.

Any questions feel free to post them or pm me.

Good Luck,

RyBaK

Comment

RyBak,

You still haven't bought a lottery ticket yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Illinois Edmond View Post
            RyBak,

You still haven't bought a lottery ticket yet?
            Nay, I started buying them weeks ago. AND my lucky number is 26. It's been a good month

Comment

Originally posted by USMCCHI View Post
              I am scheduled to have my BI soon, and I wanted to know how should I dress. Specifically I wanted to know if I should wear a shirt and tie; or could I just be casual with jeans and a polo.
              Thank You
              U don't need to wear a shirt and tie, u can easily get away with a polo and clean pair of jeans...I think I wore khakis and a polo and my guy told me "U didnt get dressed up on my account did u?"

Comment

Well, IMO it is better to be over dressed versus under dressed, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                  U don't need to wear a shirt and tie, u can easily get away with a polo and clean pair of jeans...I think I wore khakis and a polo and my guy told me "U didnt get dressed up on my account did u?"
                  Dang it, I figured I messed up. I had just watched the Village People's "YMCA" video on YouTube. I thought the assless chaps and leather vest would make an impression. Maybe it was the wrong one? My bi said the same thing, "you didn't get dressed up on my account did you?"

Comment

Originally posted by RyBaK477 View Post
                    Dang it, I figured I messed up. I had just watched the Village People's "YMCA" video on YouTube. I thought the assless chaps and leather vest would make an impression. Maybe it was the wrong one? My bi said the same thing, "you didn't get dressed up on my account did you?"
                    I thought u were wearing your CFD duty shirt and watching Backdraft when he came over.

Comment

Originally posted by rtaylor00 View Post
                      Well, IMO it is better to be over dressed versus under dressed, don't you think?
                      By all means, if u want to wear a shirt and tie, go for it, it won't hurt your chances, then again, it won't help either, just don't dress like a slob...what will hurt your chances is what he finds in his investigation or if he catches u lying or trying to BS him/her.

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                        I thought u were wearing your CFD duty shirt and watching Backdraft when he came over.

I had the gimp wearing the CFD sirt. I had no idea that the bi would look into the crate I keep behind my basement stairs.

Comment

Hey thank you all for the input. My BI is complete all went well. I pray that there is more classes in June or July so I could be in one of those classes. I am a June tester. Semper Fi 0311Grunt 1/2 Alpha company

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8828 users online. 390 members and 8438 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X