300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post-deleted
    Last edited by d10mack; 05-16-2008, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MorseAve1134 View Post
      If I am sitting on the web getting heated at some cocky 22 year old after 36 years of service to my country then I give ANYONE out there full authorization to call me a retard. PLUS I never said it IS a sister city, I said it COULD be due to the ****tiness of the two places. I am a Marine, I am disciplined, but I also happen to be dickin around on the web after a long day of COLLEGE finals, my 10 hour shift at work and my hour long workout. I'm sure if a PD will take a 26 year MAJOR (not too high for 26 yrs.,very little hands on experiance) from the army that they'll have no problem taking a four year CPL from the Marine Corps with college and multiple fields of experience. What do I know though? I'm just some 22 year old that's getting under your skin. And really, Marines are disciplined, but you honestly think they don't have hot heads? Being in the army I thought you would've seen at least ONE account of how Marines react to dis-respect/**** talking matches. Standing at attention to show our "discipline" off isn't one of them. I'm getting tired of ****ing, I'm off, and good luck with your retirement, seems like it's going great. OohRah with a dick in your mouth? HooAhh.
      You are rambling...and you seem to be the only one at your pity party!!!
      You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

Don't worry guys, with an attitude like this he might get a job but for sure he'll get washed out in the FTO or get fired for doing something really stupid. Once that happens, he will for sure never get hired by a "big city" and his only options will be small towns with populations of 5,000 or less considering they're the only ones that love to hire washouts, it saves money on academy certification.

Comment

If he makes it on, God help his FTO...If he does make it through FTO, then I predict reading about him in a pretty short time. Sad part is, we're seeing more of this attitude on the job. Guys with time on called "Dinosaurs" that should retire, know how to do everything ("Hey, I've been on a year and a half, what more is there to know?").

But using Rogers Park as a guage for knowing what's going on in the city, come on...We called it LaLaLand...

Getting in a pizzin' contest with ISPCapt and CityBlue, probably 2 of the most knowledgable people on the Illinois Board.
          Last edited by ChiTownDet; 05-08-2008, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Speaking as someone who would give anything to get hired in Decatur, or anywhere south of I-80 for that matter, please feel free to not apply and let someone who actually loves living in central IL a better chance to get hired.

Comment

Originally posted by MorseAve1134 View Post
              I'm sure if a PD will take a 26 year MAJOR (not too high for 26 yrs.,very little hands on experiance) from the army that they'll have no problem taking a four year CPL from the Marine Corps with college and multiple fields of experience..
              Just so you'll know, and I sure don't have to explain anything to you, 13.5 yrs of my time were enlisted. And I wasn't hired by a PD.
              And just so you'll also know, I spent many years in LE sitting on hiring panels. Don't be so sure of yourself that your 4 yrs as a Marine is an automatic foot in the door. Every PD has standards. And they know that goofs are not good for any dept. They don't need the constant headache, attitude, and liability concerns. Your attitude and immaturity will keep you out. And you've definitely got a boat load of both of those but absolutely no experience to back up your cockiness. Another know-it-all who doesn't have the chops to back it up.
              Cityblusuit has given you some of the best advice I've heard ever given. Be smart enough to take heed.
              183 FBINA

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
                Getting in a pizzin' contest with ISPCapt and CityBlue, probably 2 of the most knowledgable people on the Illinois Board.
                Thanks!!! Did the check clear yet???
                You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

They do have a sn***y video

http://www.ci.decatur.il.us/police.htm

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8507 users online. 423 members and 8084 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X