300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elgin PD Testing?

Does anyone know when the Elgin PD'S list will expire or when they are planning on testing again, it has been a little while since their last test

Good question. I'd like to know too. There's a guy on these posts (can't remember his name) that said he just got hired last year. I think he went through the testing last year too, so the list may have been effective as of sometime mid-year. If it's a one year list, they should have advertised for another test by now. So, I'm thinking it might be a 2-year list????
    What we do does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

The original "point and click" interface was a Smith and Wesson

Comment

I currently work for EPD. I have heard rumors that testing will be done sometime this July.

Comment

So, we can assume they test every year?
        What we do does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

The original "point and click" interface was a Smith and Wesson

Comment

I think that they have run through the list already and should be testing again some time this summer.

Comment

They are about to exhaust their current list. The next projected testing date is on Sunday, July 20th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9213 users online. 287 members and 8926 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X