300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 06 BI letter

Who from August 06 has received their BI letter requesting lots of documents? I received mine about 2 weeks ago and i have to call her once i have all the required documents. Unfortunately i didn't had my FOID card yet, so i apply to get the card and i'm just waiting.

When I finished my psych interview the DR. Said that i can expect the results in 3-6 months. You already got your BI letter? now im confused

Comment

Your B.I. will begin the process and receive your psych. results along the way. If you pass, he/she will continue. If you fail, they will no longer continue.

Comment

I took my oral pysch. a little over a month ago and have not heard anything. I was told it would be 4-6 weeks at the min. They also told me no news is good news, I would be contacted by the department for the home interview if I passed.

Have any August people heard different?

Comment

The BI letter is for the home interview. I need all the documents that my BI requires but i'm missing my FOID card, hopefully i'll get soon so i can set up a home interview with her...

Comment

I am a JUne tester and I took the Pysh and Medical in November. I received my medical results (called in) and found I passed two weeks later. As for the Pysch test they did not have results for me for about 2 months. I receive my letter in january before results of my Pysch test iN january (midtime). I sent everyting they requested except for FOID as I did not have mine at the time either. As soon as I received it in the mail I sent a copy to the BI. THe BI had all my documentations by Mid February, and I am finally getting interviewed next week. THen the waiting game begins again.

Comment

Congrats NAB4L!! I'm a August 06 Tester as well. However, I completed my Pysh a few weeks back and I was told it would be several weeks before I heard anything. When did you complete the Pysh?
              "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."

Michael Jordan

Comment

I had my psysh. interview yesterday....it took maybe 1/2 hour she went over question from the written evaluation tests....the dr. told me that i will hear from the cpd in a couple weeks and they will contact me to see if im suitable for the position

Comment

I had my pysh like 3 weeks ago and like a week later i received the BI letter. The Dr. never told me about how long i had to wait for the results and to be honest it didn't even occur me to ask. I'm going to do what chicago ep did, going to call the BI, send her all the documents and just wait till i get my FOID card.

Comment

Well, I definitely think the order of the day is patience. In August it will be two years since I completed the test, and from what I've read in these forums, that about the average time frame. I'm going to keep working out, and be ready when I get the call!
                    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."

Michael Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by HonorUSN View Post
                      Well, I definitely think the order of the day is patience. In August it will be two years since I completed the test, and from what I've read in these forums, that about the average time frame. I'm going to keep working out, and be ready when I get the call!
                      Agreed. There are still Feb 06 testers waiting to get into the academy.

Good Luck and Stay Positive,

RyBaK

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11666 users online. 452 members and 11214 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X