300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One more week.........

Last chance to live it up before the academy next Monday the 28th. Any good ideas?

Get drunk, because Jody has banned us from ever again touching alcoholic beverages, on or off duty...

Comment

Originally posted by Erik1973 View Post
      Last chance to live it up before the academy next Monday the 28th. Any good ideas?
      I just watched 3:10 to Yuma. Rent it, no, go buy it.

Stay healthy (and congrats on being patient and getting in),

RyBaK477

Comment

Originally posted by RyBaK477 View Post
        I just watched 3:10 to Yuma. Rent it, no, go buy it.

Stay healthy (and congrats on being patient and getting in),

RyBaK477
        Hmmmm, you dont happen to work 8 do you??

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
          Get drunk, because Jody has banned us from ever again touching alcoholic beverages, on or off duty...
          HAHA, yes the new shift proposal surely "will discourage our officers from drinking after thier shift".

Comment

Originally posted by Erik1973 View Post
            Your social life is far from over being in the academy...outside of waking up early and getting downtown 5 days a week, you'll be home by 5, have weekends off, get all holidays off...your basically going back to school, but you just have a real hard gym class everyday! If you were going to a military boot camp in a week I'd say go live it up, but the academy is nothing to really sweat, just do what your told, show respect to the instructors, stay under the radar, pass your test's and get out of there....then again this is the first academy under JP's reign so I may be way off here! Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by leadslinger11b View Post
              Hmmmm, you dont happen to work 8 do you??
              Nope.

Comment

Well if I was you I wouldn't leave the house for the next week. I would be living in my closet and staying out of trouble until I actually got into the academy. I'm all about partying, but I wouldn't want to chance somethen going wrong the weekend before the academy. I'm supersticious I guess.
                THE WORLD IS YOURS

Comment

Originally posted by Holydiver View Post
                  Well if I was you I wouldn't leave the house for the next week. I would be living in my closet and staying out of trouble until I actually got into the academy. I'm all about partying, but I wouldn't want to chance somethen going wrong the weekend before the academy. I'm supersticious I guess.
                  Same advice here, but I don't chalk it up to being superstitious (because I am not) but more about solid common sense.

It would be ironic (and stupid) for a soon to be PPO to get into any type of trouble (or worse) when they are one week away from starting the academy.

Stay home, chill out with the family, play some video games, run everyday and just get ready for the next couple of months.

Comment

Congrats and keep working out for day one!

Comment

Throw on a wool sweater and start running! That will prep you for all the sweating and running you will do.

Comment

Celebrate with some lean and rest for a couple hours a day!

Like everyone else says, just use your best judgement, now and in the academy. You might up hanging out with your classmates after work, be particularly mindful at those times.

Comment

Stay out of trouble, hide under the radar, show respect to all you see in the academy, get ready to do SUPERMAAAAAAN. LOL

You will have a good time. Its all common sense. Just dont do anything stupid that will get you kicked out/fired. If going out drinking with the group, either take a bus or make some the designated driver. OR you can have someone be the designated drunk to fool the cop waiting at the bar while the others drive away....kidding kidding **i am not soley responisble for your actions, or anyone's actions that takes the advice from Chgopaintball**

Enjoy and congrats.

Comment

Congratulations. What department will you be working for?

I am not a police officer yet but I think it would be wise to stay out of trouble. I would suggest just staying home with the missus if you can.

Comment

Enjoy your last weekend as a civilian and good luck on Monday all!!!

RyBaK

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10087 users online. 369 members and 9718 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X