300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous Employment History

Is there a system that allows BI's to be able to see what your previous jobs were? Just curious.....

Previous jobs appear in Credit history

Comment

If they wanted to, they could get all your job history from the social security office. Your BI will find out EVERYTHING, so DO NOT LIE. Tell them everything and explain yourself is all you can do. You get caught lying, you are done.

Comment

Originally posted by 0206CPDAPPL View Post
        If they wanted to, they could get all your job history from the social security office. Your BI will find out EVERYTHING, so DO NOT LIE. Tell them everything and explain yourself is all you can do. You get caught lying, you are done.
        Sorry to butt in. Do you know if previous dept's release any information on your disciplinary write ups?
        You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

If you put previous departments on your employment history CPD request information on you from that emplyer including disciplinary actions taken agaist you.

Comment

First this guy tries to find places that do not adminstor the Poly and now this... What do you make of it?

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86127

Comment

relax buddy. First of all I had many jobs in college as well as many community service jobs. I am not trying to omit something and have them come back and try to DQ me for it. And second, i'm new to this, so I am just curious. Quit trying to start drama!

Comment

I was just in a class about this sort of stuff and the most common lie/misrepresentation on applications is length of previous employment.
                SPSC 262

Comment

Most employers keep your records for 5 years. Everyone makes mistakes and if a lie is found then your done

Comment

Originally posted by guffyone View Post
                    Most employers keep your records for 5 years. Everyone makes mistakes and if a lie is found then your done
                    I've always wondered:

what about those jobs that you left 10+ years ago? I don't think anyone is still there when I was there and some of the businesses have even gone under themselves.

What do they do then?

Comment

Originally posted by Illinois Edmond View Post
                      I've always wondered:

what about those jobs that you left 10+ years ago? I don't think anyone is still there when I was there and some of the businesses have even gone under themselves.

What do they do then?
                      I had a job years ago that I worked at for 4 weeks that I had no clue what the name of the company was, I made an attempt to go to the building I look at the directory to see if any name rang a bell, and it didn't, so I just worte it down on a seperate peice of paper and attached it to my BGI and told my BI when he came over, he didnt seem to care, mailnbly because I was at the same job for 8 years before getting on the CPD, so I didnt have a pattern of job jumping....I know there was a poster here that got DQ for too many jobs in a certain period of time....if you have had 12 jobs in 10 years (I wouldnt worry about BS high school jobs at Burger King, Baskin Robins, ect, I'm talking about since HS graduation at least) if you quit a job every 6 months it shows a problem with commitment and loyalty, ESPECIALLY if the jobs are all in different fields, it shows that you have no clue what you want to do and this job is just for the pay and benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by blk98gt View Post
                        Sorry to butt in. Do you know if previous dept's release any information on your disciplinary write ups?
                        Only if those write ups involve you telling a chief what part of your anatomy he is invited to place his lips on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10082 users online. 371 members and 9711 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X