300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Got In !!!

Hey guys I got the call today after all the testing, interviews, and waiting I am offically a corrections officer for Winnebago County Sheriffs Dept. My start date is in 2 weeks! Finally!!!

Congratulations!

RyBaK

Comment

Good for you, brother.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Mind if I ask where you saw the hiring announcement? I never see them advertise on theblueline or anything.

Comment

Congrats and good luck!

Comment

They dont advertise at all. They actually hire every month and take apps every month. They need people. All you have to do is go on there website and all of the info is there. Hope thats helps out

Originally posted by TOPPED_OUT View Post
            Congrats!!!

Mind if I ask where you saw the hiring announcement? I never see them advertise on theblueline or anything.

Comment

Good job,and congratulations.Now listen to the veteran officers and learn.
              Remember 9/11! No dog compares to a Wirehair!

Comment

Trust me I will go in focused and ready to learn! Im very excited! And proud of myself for being patient and persisent!

Comment

Congrats bro

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats army685! I used to be a part time copper in that area and we sent our "clients" to the old county jail. Haven't seen the new one, but I hear it's gi-normous and pretty cool! Good luck!
                      What we do does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

The original "point and click" interface was a Smith and Wesson

Comment

Yes the new facility and jail is top of the line ive never seen anything like it. very nice inside. should be fun workin there. Thanks for the support ill kepp everyone updated!

Originally posted by copchick11 View Post
                        Congrats army685! I used to be a part time copper in that area and we sent our "clients" to the old county jail. Haven't seen the new one, but I hear it's gi-normous and pretty cool! Good luck!

Comment

Congratulations and good luck.And enjoy youre days!

Comment

Someone stole my screen name

Comment

Congrats....I'm sure you will stay busy w/the #*!^heads from rockford. Just listen to your senior officers and don't come across as a know it all. You shall do fine.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8643 users online. 476 members and 8167 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X