300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD Oral Psych Interview

I had my pysch interview today. I thought things went well until I left and then started freaking out I won't be passed. They only asked me clarify 5 or so answers.

Can anyone share their experience with this process? I know I am overthinking the whole thing, but it is so frustrating not being able to control any of this.

Does anyone have a time frame on the results? I was told 2 weeks or so, then she said hopefully not a month....not sure what that means.

Thanks for any info.

Hello, there have been plenty of post on here about the pysch process for CPD! Check out the search button and try to relax, I'm sure you did fine.

Comment

I had my Pysch interview and they asked me about 7 questions. It took about 2.5 months to get results. I passed, but it took over two months for results.

Comment

When I took mine I had to clarify 2 questions. It took about around a month to get the results. It probably depends on how busy they are w/applicants.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkI View Post
          I had my pysch interview today. I thought things went well until I left and then started freaking out I won't be passed. They only asked me clarify 5 or so answers.

Can anyone share their experience with this process? I know I am overthinking the whole thing, but it is so frustrating not being able to control any of this.

Does anyone have a time frame on the results? I was told 2 weeks or so, then she said hopefully not a month....not sure what that means.

Thanks for any info.
          Honestly, the best thing to do is just relax and put it out of your mind. Part of the interview is to see how you act under stress. The only "right" answers are your honest answers.

No news is good news, if you don't pass the test you MAY receive a letter.

RyBaK

Comment

CPD Psych Interview Question

So, I was kind of curious on a question, is it acceptable to say you drink alcohol once or twice a month? Or do they consider that drinking too much. My friend took the psych and he said he drinks twice a month, and he was disqualified. I dont know if thats what DQ'ed him or if it was something else. What is everyone else's thoughts?

Comment

Since a small percentage of police officers are complete scumbags and don't deserve to be the police make the rest of us look bad, yeah I'd say admitting to drinking twice a month is bad. To normal people it's not bad, to these chicken-s*** police administrators and liberal psychologists it's "excessive." When asked how often you drink, don't get yourself DQ'ed. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Don't worry about it. They don't look at that as a bad thing. I would be more concerned with those who minimize the truth (in this particular situation). I personally know someone who admitted to drinking 5 times a month as well as smoking marijuana twice in her life and passed. Remember that alcohol is not illegal and many people drink occasionally. There's nothing wrong with that. They know that.

Comment

Admitting to drinking a couple times a month is fine, I admitted to it, but never admit to drinking and driving....not even after just a couple drinks.

Comment

Thanks for the info. It seems like the June people are moving along so maybe August will be around the corner.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10868 users online. 508 members and 10360 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X