Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polygraph Test

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have a Polygraph Test that is approaching with FL Hunter and Associates, and I have never been through one before. I was just wondering what questions they ask, and what to expect. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for all of your time.

I was sent to Hunter about 5 years ago for a department. The polygraph test consisted of completing a questionaire packet prior to the actual poly test. The questionaire questions will be asked on the poly itself. Get there about 20 minutes early so you can start it. Be honest on the questionaire and during the poly and you'll do fine. DON"T try to fool the machine or lie on the questionaire.

Not all questions from the questionaire are used during the actual poly, so you don't know which questions they will ask you once you're hooked up. When I went there, they purposely had the heat CRANKED up in the office to make you uncomfortable, so I suggest wearing something lightweight like a t-shirt. The questionaire takes about 1/2 hour to complete and the actual poly took about another 1/2 hour...a lot of questions asked and repeated questions.

I passed, so you'll survive as long as you don't have a bad history. Hope that helps.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5717 users online. 260 members and 5457 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X