300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theodore Polygraph Test

Hello everyone. Can anyone please give me some insight into a polygraph exam. What to expect, how long, etc. Thanks, Keith.

This guy is the most laid-back, down to earth polygrapher I've ever met. He's very straight forward and to the point. He's not like such a**hole polygraphers that will accuse you of lying in order to get a false confession (*(cough* COPS *cough*). He swears a lot and will crack a few jokes. It'll lighten the mood and calm your nerves. I wouldn't worry about it.

Comment

I got a: son of a [email protected]@@ you are one Truthfull [email protected]@@@. In one of my polygraphs from him. Just relax you'll know all the questions he'll ask you and He makes you feel really comfortable.

Comment

Relax, I've been there twice now, they're good people. As previously stated, they'll definately get you to laugh a few times. As long as you are honest and have nothing to hide, you'll do fine.

Good luck!
        Academy start date-7 April
        Academy graduation- 20 June

Comment

I'll be heading down there tomorrow at 0900. Any last minute advice?

Comment

Who every that polygrapher is, he sounds like a winner! haha Kane County has their own guys do it. Not sure if I'm happy about that or not. We'll see what happens. I've only had a polygraph once, and it was by an independent agency. Can't remember who. Pretty stressful though.
            What we do does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

The original "point and click" interface was a Smith and Wesson

Comment

Thanks everybody. Still waiting for my results, should be another week. I can't wait.

Comment

For Romeoville I had to go in there and fill out 2 hrs of paperwork first, writing paragraph answers for questions. Some of those questions would then be asked in the actual polygraph. It was looooooooonngg.

For my current dept all I had to do was show up, be asked some questions by the lady (the daughter?), and then be asked the same questions under the machine. It took about 45 mins altogether. The guy's hilarious...

Comment

I have mine, hopefully, scheduled for tomorrow at 1. Any more advice?
                  "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Based on my experience i would give him a hundred before the test. Don't just walk in and hand it to him just drop it on the floor and glance at it for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
                      Based on my experience i would give him a hundred before the test. Don't just walk in and hand it to him just drop it on the floor and glance at it for a second.
                      Only if he's going for a County job

Comment

best advice possible, if all you do is lie then the examiner will just think that you have respiratory, cardiovascular, and sweating problems...j/k...mine took about an hour, was not as nerve racking as i thought it would be.

Comment

With this gentlemen at Theodore, did he give you any results afterwards?

I did my poly today. From start to finish in 15 minutes. He flew the questions and left less than 5 seconds between questions unlike my first poly experience.
                          Last edited by LockednLoaded; 06-12-2008, 03:43 PM.
                          "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Anybody poly with them recently? From these previous posts sounds like it should be interesting lol

Comment

I was waiting in the lobby and he came out and said "get in here sh*thead!" I felt at home.
                              Formerly "TheAxolotl"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11988 users online. 447 members and 11541 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X