300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPD BI to begin soon

March has been a very good month. ISP just finished up with my background investigation, I just received a letter from CPD stating that a soon as I have some documents in order I should give them a call to set up an interview, and CFD just sent me a packet and an invitation for paperwork in April.

Hopefully this is a sign that CPD will get moving. Cross your fingers that Daley wakes up one morning and decides that he needs 500 new cops right now

RyBaK

Keep Dreaming :~)

Comment

People would kill for that CFD spot

Comment

hey rybak which month did you test for cpd?

Comment

RyBak care to share your horseshoe?
          ~Delta

Comment

Originally posted by TactCPD View Post
            hey rybak which month did you test for cpd?
            June 06.

Good luck all,

RyBaK

Comment

Is this the first time you've heard from CFD since you took the written exam in May of 2006?

Comment

Originally posted by MPDCjock View Post
                Is this the first time you've heard from CFD since you took the written exam in May of 2006?

No, outside of getting results the following November/December, I passed the PAT (physical agility test) the first week of Dec 07. CFD processed about 125 people in January and took about 75 (some from the test and some crossovers) into the academy in Feb. My lottery number was just outside of that cutoff.

FYI- There is a forum (see link below) that has been following the May 06 testers. It's been the main source of updated info for a lot of people. *There's about 2,000 posts and I don't know how many pages.* It functions exactly like this one.

http://forums.firehouse.com/showthread.php?t=75136
                Last edited by RyBaK477; 03-21-2008, 10:13 AM. Reason: more info

Comment

Thanks! Good luck in the rest of your processes.

Between ISP, CPD and CFD you should get picked up by an agency soon!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10956 users online. 390 members and 10566 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X