300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elmhurst PD

Anybody know anything about Elmhurst PD. Call volume, toys, co-workers...etc, any info would be great-Thanks.

I know they just went through their list that was made last year and are looking to make another one already. I assume no one passed the later parts of their testing or a select few considering I was close to 100 on the list and didnt pass the poly. They must be pretty hard to get in to.

Comment

I can imagine everyone and their buddies will be applying there because it pays really high compared to most departments. They must be really strict. I'm actually so surprised that sooo many people show up to all these departments. Its like they are giving away money or something.

Comment

They answered 53,251 calls for service last year, a .78% increase over 2006.

I hear that a lot of their guys have bad attitudes (even for cops), but I don't know why, as I don't have much personal experience with them.

Their uniforms are really ugly...
        "Well I'd lock him up for what we know he did, and then throw in a few extra years for what he probably did." ~Hank Hill

"Why do you need to carry a gun? There aren't any bad people in this town..."

Comment

They used to make new officers work midnites for the first two years. I don't know if they still do that to the new officers. I had a guy in my dist. who went to work for epd but came back after a week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9693 users online. 310 members and 9383 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X