300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpd

There was a question on the written psych test,that ask if you smoked weed before? How many times? And what years did you use it? I said 5 times from 2000 to 2003. I admitted that i smoked before on the personal questionare book. Should i be worried of not getting hired?

Yes You Should!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You never admit to anything that people cannot find out. BI are not God and are limited to what they can discover about you.

Comment

When I went through the process several years ago I was told anything over 3 times is subject to rejection. However, this was several years ago and may have changed.

Comment

hey hro62, remember one thing that just because you smoked doesnt mean you will make a bad cop, but you always want to say more positive things than negative. IF ITS NOT ON PAPER THEN THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT IT, AND THEY FIND OUT ONLY WHEN YOU TELL THEM ABOUT IT

Comment

I think even if you didn't put it on the app they would nail you on the poly.

Comment

YOU could tell them that you didn't inhale.
              Remember 9/11! No dog compares to a Wirehair!

Comment

Originally posted by Ant1 View Post
                I think even if you didn't put it on the app they would nail you on the poly.

He's talking about CPD, and they don't do the polygraph test. If you don't put it on paper they might find out with the hair sample that they take??

Comment

Originally posted by Art25 View Post
                  He's talking about CPD, and they don't do the polygraph test. If you don't put it on paper they might find out with the hair sample that they take??
                  That make sense, I didnt know how long the hair sample goes back, so if i did said i never did it and the hair sample came out positive i would of been canned thanks Art25

Comment

Hair samples only go back about 3-6 months, especially for weed.

Comment

Originally posted by 0311Grunt View Post
                      Hair samples only go back about 3-6 months, especially for weed.

That's it! I thought it went back a lot further than that... What about some of the other illegal drugs? Is it only 3-6 months too??

Comment

That's it! I thought it went back a lot further than that... What about some of the other illegal drugs? Is it only 3-6 months too??
                        hey art25 are you in the cpd hiring process?

Comment

Last edited by BearsSox; 12-04-2010, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hro62 View Post
                            hey art25 are you in the cpd hiring process?
                            I was in the testing process, but couldn't go any further because some of my 60 college credits were earned after I took the written test. I have to reapply.

Comment

Everyone is right about what they're saying. It's true that if they ask you if you smoked weed, and you said no, they probably wouldn't be able to disprove it. Unfortunately, if you smoked weed a couple of times (not habitually) it really shouldn't matter - BUT IT DOES.

I'd like to think that they'd appreciate your honesty, and recognize that it's probably not the end of the world. In reality, they want to hold your packet in their hand and say, "See, this guy never smoked dope!" It's that simple.

Less questions...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12451 users online. 456 members and 11995 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X