300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 15 Psych, FeedBacks

Hey all of you who took the March 15 Psych how did it go for you guys? Was it Really Long? I have one for a subarban dept, what to expect? Please share your experiences.

TactCPD check your messages. That test was similar to a previous psych I took. This test took about 4.5 hours but the one i took for addison was closer to 6 hours. Again, I didnt like how CPD can see the results of previous psych tests. I also had two guys who would not shut up sit behind me. ANd when i gave them a look they whispered "got something to say?". Hopefully I passed. We already have our interview and medical scheduled which is nice to plan ahead.
    Last edited by livewire1; 03-15-2008, 03:53 PM.

Comment

hey livewire did you pass or fail your previous psych?

Comment

Originally posted by livewire1 View Post
        Again, I didnt like how CPD can see the results of previous psych tests.
        I'm in the middle of a BI for another department who contacted CPD and got to view my psych results. It's no big deal, I have nothing to hide. Don't sweat it...unless you have something to worry about.

RyBaK

Comment

When our u guys oral and medical appot?

Comment

Originally posted by livewire1 View Post
            I also had two guys who would not shut up sit behind me. ANd when i gave them a look they whispered "got something to say?".
            I sure hope those guys didn't pass. It seems like they're just police brutality waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TactCPD View Post
              hey livewire did you pass or fail your previous psych?
              failed. unknown reasons (isnt it always like that?)

Comment

Originally posted by RyBaK477 View Post
                I'm in the middle of a BI for another department who contacted CPD and got to view my psych results. It's no big deal, I have nothing to hide. Don't sweat it...unless you have something to worry about.

RyBaK
                You mentioned you had another BI contact you, you mentioned this to CPD of all responses from police agencies? I do remember that being one of the 26 things they ask for in the list of the CPD BI requests.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8407 users online. 359 members and 8048 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X